Friday, July 21, 2006

A quickie

This one's short, I promise. Want a kuku ciao on remote? Check this out (I don't know if that's short). Heh I've always thought that men who drove 4x4s were compensating...

Now I've just been presented the biggest dilemma of the year. Imagine this. You've just entered the dodgiest strip joint in the city. Nope, dingier. No, sleazier. Yeah, add a bit of nasty there. A show's already going on. The woman is Horrendous. I mean, one look and your kuku will drop from 60-0 in no time flat. For the rest of the night. There are rows and rows of seats oriented to Ms Horrendibulous, but they're all filled with people. EXCEPT - there are enough seats in the very front row, dead centre, for you and your friends. Hooray. EXCEPT - Ms Horribility is shooting. Ping pong balls. From you know where. AT THE AUDIENCE.


WHAT WILL YOU DO...???

Of course turning around and walking out is not an option lah, otherwise it wouldn't be a dilemma would it. Ass.

Do you stand there like dumbasses in this dingy dodgy place or do you brave Balls of Nastiness to grab your seat?






I heard this tale over lunch today and I'm so thankful I have the friends I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home