Thursday, May 03, 2007

Do you think of me as much as I do of you?

Do I cross your mind
as much as you do mine?

Do thoughts of me
flitter about in your head,
meandering,
lingering,
without rhyme, reason or stead;

the way thoughts of you
keep constantly appearing,
unexpected,
unrequested,
yet pleasantly interfering?

Does the sound of my voice,
the touch of my hand, the look in my eye,
my smell,
my taste;
leave you helpless with naught but a sigh;

the way the smell of your hair,
the feel of your lips, the curve of your neck,
your smile,
your laugh;
renders me wobbly and a hopeless wreck?


Does the thought of my breath on your shoulder
my lips on your ear
my hands in your hair
stir you as the thought of
gently holding your head
smelling your neck
kissing your ear
does me?

Bodies pressed together
mutual warmth
lips conversing
electricity

Then I push you away, a void, an empty space demanding to be filled
A smile, a wink
And you come, crossing that space, inundating it with passion, with blood-pumping heat, with breathless excitement
Bodies interlocked, tongues intertwined
Exploring
Seeking
Finding it all in the search, yet still searching

Hands pulling closer, feeling, grasping, reaching
Gripped in the throes of passion, not knowing what they do
Yet doing, stroking, caressing, pulling, pushing
Spine, neck, buttocks, hips, thighs, face, arms
Touching, adventuring
Never quite reaching there

Breath gets heavier
Room feels hotter
Lips go further
Licks sizzle

A gasp for fresh air, clean from the scent of the other
Yet too close to be truly free
A brief pause to rest, to tease
And then quickly succumbing to the heat again

The rustle of clothes
The feel of skin on skin
The press of each other
The union of bodies

Warmth
Fulfillment
Oneness
Ecstasy

Amplifying
Magnifying
Culminating into an imminent moment of completeness




And it happens.







And all is good.










So, do you?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really do love the way you write. I hope she feels it, too...

You never did reply, did you? Oh well. Take care.

7:19 pm  
Blogger yin may said...

Nice Jo. A really nice one :)

2:32 pm  
Blogger Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy said...

Nice poem dude. Good seeing you tonight. and last night. *note to self "stop following Jo around* At the mamaks. ;-)

Nigel

1:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home