Thursday, November 01, 2007

Rose Rose I Love You : Full Dress Rehearsal

We had our first full dress tonight, the first time we're seeing and working with all our costumes. As usual, it was madness. We all felt it went horribly, though from the current looks of things the 2nd Act was worse (we're working on it right now) than the 1st though we felt the opposite was true.

Anyway the costumes are fabulous (courtesy of Steven Sunny) and the make-up is fantastic (courtesy of MAC). My opening costume was shocking when I first laid eyes on it, and amazingly gorgeous. The headgear's worth RM800, but I just realised that I didn't wear my belt in the run. Check it out:


Battery out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bottie Bots said...

you look ABSOLUTELY fantastic !!

3:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home