Saturday, October 20, 2007

PersonalDNA calls me a Dynamic Director

If you're curious (it's lengthy), my personalDNA Report. It posts on your Facebook profile if you want it there, clever stuff.

The short version:


These tests are always interesting, aren't they? Sometimes as a guide to where you are (as compared to where you think you are, or where you'd like to be), ofttimes as a guide to how other people see themselves. "Agency", to save you some serious clicking, refers to how much one believes one is responsible for one's life. ie High = I create all my own results, Low = God/the world/luck/fate is out to get me.

It's a really cleverly done test though, so I'd recommend it if you've time. No multiple-choice nonsense, it's all slidey bars and graphs and stuff. Check it out!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home