Monday, October 09, 2006

Rabbit's Mango Overheat

Album cover



My Mind MTV

Rabbit speaks:

"Hi guys, Just wanted to announce the release of my new and long awaited album "Mango Overheat" under my own label Starrabbit Productions Sdn Bhd. It features the song "My Mind" this album is set to make waves with a fresh new style and sound with styles ranging from Electronica/Rock/Dance & New Wave.

You can get a copy of "Mango Overheat" at all Rock Corner all outlets 1 Utama, Mid Valley Megamall, Bangsar Village, Subang Parade, the Curve and GE Mall.

For those of you outside Malaysia my album is available at: www.cdbaby.com/cd/starrabbit for online purchase.

You may also download individual songs at:

www.bandspace.com/rabbit OR www.myspace.com/starrabbitproductions

Also look out for my music video for the single "My Mind" at your fav music channel."


Alternatively, you can look for your nearest Maybel to purchase your CD.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reuben W.J Kang said...

haha... I see Rauf in there as well...
Funky ass shit video...
Nice art direction... The D.O.P for the video deserves props...
Good Shit

4:03 am  
Blogger Jo said...

Rabbit's the one dude. Or two, in the video.

2:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home