Sunday, May 27, 2007

On the graveyard shift for Death Row

It's 5.30am on a Sunday morning, and I have just reached home from a shoot. I'm in one part of a upcoming series called Dark City, in Episode 3: Death Row. I'm an extra, and don't even have a name. Young Prisoner is as close as it gets.

Ain't I a real charmer?


So I've been at that place since 8pm. I'm not complaining - I've been really lucky, actually. Quite a number of the cast (extras included) had been there since 11am. No shitting. Over that time, I managed to catch a couple of naps, listen to a little Zig Ziglar and Napoleon Hill, and meet some more people in the filem industry (and what a mix: 1. A Malaysian Chinese + Japanese make-up artist + stylist + PR person. 2. A Thai (+Malay?) actor dude. 3. A German-Malay actor dude who also lives in Saudi Arabia). And of course, learn where Bukit Ledang is (next to Duta Vista on Jln Duta).

Yes, not a single day goes by without my going WTF. Love it. Crashing now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

charming! you have never looked more fetching!! :) xx

9:35 pm  
Blogger Bottie Bots said...

You look absolutely wonderful babe!

9:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home