Friday, November 09, 2007

Rose Rose I Dress You

As a welcome change from Tunku the Musical (yes yes I've still yet to post up my layers of costumes for Act 1), here's my full wardrobe for Rose Rose I Love You:
Yes, a grand total of TWO sets, comprising of:
  • 1 white Pagoda T-shirt (worn throughout the whole show)
  • 1 white kung-fu top
  • 1 black kung-fu trousers
  • 1 pair of kung-fu shoes
  • 1 pair of white socks
  • 1 black trousers
  • 1 pair of dark blue slippers
Of course, these are the most accessories I've ever worn in my life lah:
  • 1 black band for my head
  • 1 black band as a kung-fu belt
  • 2 black bands as wrist-wraps
  • 1 monster headgear
And here's a parade of headgears, as worn by the Kam family:
Bet it looks great on stage. I've no idea myself, though. Someone should make a giant portable mirror that'll reflect everything on stage for vain, preening actors. Not, not me obviously.

As you can see from the first pic above, the lucky fellow I'm sharing a "wardrobe slot" with is Tony, who only has one costume the whole show (the other lucky bugger's Soon Yoon). Technically I'm the lucky one as I've a huge space to hang my clothes. So here's my dressing table area (with the necessary rose, programme booklet and resident monkey):
And here are some shots of the male dressing room. Here's some flashy lights, an angle from the toilet and our resident primary schoolteacher playing School Wars:
Here's the other angle from the toilet, with a committee-jukebox (Anrie, Bella, KK, Tony and Soon Yoon [hidden behind the jacket]):
And here's an angle from next to the front door, where they've set up a make-up & hair corner:
And yes, with unusual laconicness, I end here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger joni lynne said...

"Someone should make a giant portable mirror that'll reflect everything on stage for vain, preening actors."

=D
That's what I suggested too, then I thought twice - it will definitely cause a missed beat or two in script.
and we really don't want to incur the wrath of...

*thunder*

3:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home