Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Rose Rose I'll Miss You

The run is over, so quickly it feels. Of course, 6 shows IS short; and 1 month rehearsals is VERY short. Owing to the mad schedule we were keeping in Genting and my severe lack of sufficient computer exposure, I've been spending the last 2 weeks catching up on sleep and Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts (which, I must reiterate, kicks ass).

Highlight of the past 2 weeks is "guest starring" in Ghost, a drama series in Malay that'll be coming out on 8TV next month. It's by Popiah Pictures, and the script's looking quite interesting so that's something to look out for. More on that in the future (yes yes lots of posts promised, I'm getting round to them). Oh yes a great development also happened, but a teaser will have to do for now.

The highlight of Rose has to be meeting a whole host of new people and working with them. Broken Bridges to Ah Steve to Tunku, lots of similarities. On to Rose, and there are only a small handful with whom I worked with before. And of course we had great opportunities to bond - shared hardship and being locked up in Genting together. Got to meet some real star characters. Quite a number of us regularly meet up for yam char or whatever, though I usually count myself out.

Post-production blues? Initially. Now, I've just inundated myself with stuff to do so it's all good - from catching some amazing plays this week (Wrecks at KLPac and Solo Sessions I at Central Market Annexe), organising entertainment for my university alumni centenary dinner, organising the next university alumni social event, working on my short play, working on a whole bunch of ideas.

I'm back, baby; and I'm ready to roll!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

Lol.. i can understand the post production or post rehearsal blues or whatever... i'm having them now hahaha

2:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home