Saturday, July 14, 2007

Random shit

First up: how much is my blog worth? Apparently:


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


Hm. So I could sell it for about USD7k. But if I did... who'd update it?

It must be said that the Japanese are the geniuses of this generation. Absolute nutters, I think you just have to go to Japan to really understand what 'out of the box' really REALLY means. Check out this game of their's, which is like Tetris but with real people. Hilarious shit.

Next is the absolutely amazing matrix ping-pong. It's unbelievable, their creativity and imagination. This one's slightly different to the one I saw - this one's more real and live, with the one I saw a long time ago was probably edited for to make it more spectacular.


Okay real updates next entry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home