Sunday, June 15, 2008

The shoot from heaven

As mentioned in a previous blog post, film always scared me. I've still much yet to learn about working with the camera, and I took on Baya Rejang with quite some hesitation. At the end of the day, it would be great experience - but it could be at the end of a very very long day. Thankfully, everything wonderful that could happen did happen.I got to visit Sarawak for the first time. Kuching's lovely, I have to come back again and chill.We got to shoot with Gunung Santubong. We got to shoot on Sungai Santubong and Sungai Rejang. In a little sampan, in a little passenger boat, in a police boat.One of our locations was by the Sarawak Boat Club, which served as our rest place in between shots.When we moved on to our next accommodation, I found out that it was the Permai Rainforest Resort. The moon came out to greet us, too.This is our cabin in the resort, which houses 6 but I'm sharing with only my fellow actor, the DoP and the Director.


And we've just about started. More shots to follow, and man, I am having a blast. We've shooting at Sarawak Cultural Village next!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

caanteeeekk!

12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home