Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Short and sweet

No, I'm not referring to THAT. Sheesh. Get your mind out of the gutter, will you. How can it be sweet anyway?


1. Dawn of War: Dark Crusade is coming out bloody soon, and I can't wait. I've just discovered some way cool information about what else is new in that expansion pack. That game so rocks.

2. A friend of mine has started creating art (for interiors) for people, at a reasonable price. Check out her gallery - pretty interesting stuff. She's a cool funky chick too, if anyone's looking. Might have your balls for breakfast though.

3. The dive pictures from my previous post are courtesy of my diving instructor, Chooi. Check out his website if you wanna join him for diving trips and/or lessons. He's a damn good laugh and excellent company for any trips. He also does outdoorsy stuff - hiking, caving, that kind of thing. He also knows some of the best places to eat in Malaysia, so he's handy to have in a cross-country road trip. BTW those pictures are just a tiny sample of what you can see - if you like underwater pics tell me and I'll show you more. But yes, the last 3 are really some of the ugliest buggers you'll see underwater (depending on who you bring down with you).

4. Yes, I will put up a profile picture soon. And a title banner. Eventually.


To end, I'll share one of my all-time favourite pics with you.
To the geographically-disadvantaged, that's western Europe as well as western Africa, and the Altantic Ocean. That shadow reflects the sun setting - hence the lights that are on in the dark areas. Isn't that just fucking gorgeous? You can make out the cities by the constellation of lights, and you can even make out the depths of the various parts of the oceans... islands, reefs, the deep blue. Notice how many lights there are IN the Sahara. Happening eh?

Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home