Monday, November 06, 2006

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will see my darkest reflection.

The hypocrite.

I will look into the endless depths of my soul and gaze upon all within that I refuse to acknowledge.

The self-obsession.

It is my portrait - the encapsulation of everything within myself which I adamantly avoid.

The social ineptitude.

It is my Hyde - all which I arrogantly deign not to be true for the Godliness within me.

The power-hunger.

It is my original sin - and everything I loathe in me.

The stubbornness.

The fire turns to ash.

The money-worship.

The light fades into coldness.

The righteousness.

The soul screams.

The ignorance.



Oh, how I dread tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger disco-very said...

All the best Jo! :D

2:35 pm  
Blogger Bottie Bots said...

Hope it all went well sweetheart. The dread is always worse than the evetual meet...

7:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home