Friday, March 14, 2008

How...

... do I say get off your fucking arse and do the necessary work to shine?

... do I say forget your self-uncertainty and just do it?

... do I say you're never too old and cynical to learn more?

... do I say you can't always have things your way so fucking get over it?

... do I say I'll never understand you but I love you?

... do I say sorry I'll never do it again, and I'm ready to go now?

... do I say you're who I look up to, I respect you and I love you?

... do I say thank you to everyone who's walked with me along my journey, however brief?

... do I say we never talk but I love you forever?

... do I ask for help?



Am I too demanding? Do I have too high expectations? Is it too much to ask for the very best of people, even if they themselves don't know what that is, don't see it in themselves?

What do people see in themselves anyway?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Maya Kismet said...

You just say it. People don't always understand, but if you don't voice it out, they won't even know what it is they don't understand.

*HugX*

2:29 pm  
Blogger Kryptonite said...

Honey,

sometimes people need others to see the potential in them. Even if they themselves can't see it; probably from a certain unconscious or conscious limiting belief. Sometimes people dont even know they need others to help them see their own potential. And sometimes, some people find that their role in life is to see the potential of greatness in others and bring it out.

What's our role in life? It's up to us to choose. :-)

I was at the opening night. Good job, Jo.

Bestest,
Faz

11:50 am  
Blogger Jo said...

Thank you both. Yes, and sometimes people just aren't ready to see all that in themselves yet.

3:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home