Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Baya Rejang Day 9 (more or less)

I'm typing this the night before I post it - I only have 20 minutes of Internet time every day, in the morning just after breakfast. So I prepare my outgoing mails and blog post the night before for quick work once I get connected. And tonight I'm too tired to think, so I'll just post some pictures.Giant tampon on a stick.Yes, another phallic symbol. No, it's not crooked - I think it's my camera angle.Setting up a "river" scene (it's a lake).A Bidayuh bridge (they love bamboo).

Now, when we first arrived here at Permai Rainforest Resort, I went crazy after dumping our bags. Had to explore this fantastic place. I mean, where can you get a resort in a domesticated rainforest right between dense rainforest and a beautiful beach?The first beach, which is shared with Damai Puri Resort. There's another beach at the other end of Permai Rainforest Resort, but I didn't get any good shots of it.The view of the resort (kinda) from the beach. The green hut on the left is the Rainforest Cafe, the only eatery in the resort. The rest of the accommodation's off to the left.A straight-up view from the Rainforest Cafe.

As part of my going crazy, I scrambled over all the rocks to get from the second beach to the first and tried to get sunset shots. It was pretty cloudy, but that made for some really beautiful stuff. Enjoy.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Bottie Bots said...

I can see that you are having fun! Wonderful! Cant wait to see the results:)

1:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh, so nice!!!!

12:11 pm  
Blogger Kryptonite said...

very very nice Jo - reinforces my love with the beach!

thanks for the photos :-)

hugs,
faz

1:17 pm  
Blogger jaygor395 said...

Great to see that you have gotten some nice pics up....looks like Joseph's got a great spot on your blog....haha..cheers from DP johnny

12:10 am  
Blogger disco-very said...

so pweeettiiiiieeeee

9:39 am  
Blogger Joann Johani said...

i miss sarawak :((

9:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home