Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Shorter and sweeter

No, I'm still NOT talking about that. If you have discovered how to make it sweet though, tell me - I'm sure women the world over will be immeasurably happier.


Once I received this on a newsletter, I had to share it:

Love one another, but make not a bond of Love. Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
-
Kahlil Gibran

Wonderful, isn't it. Love is not a solid bond that never changes, not a fixed structure that never moves, not a constant feeling that never ebbs. Rather, love is fluid - like energy, always flowing. Growing, shrinking, adapting - different forms, different sizes, different colours.


On a further diving note, check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQWxIrSRDQQ&NR

That's called a mimic octopus. Practically the most WTF creature on the planet. Apparently it can mimic (copy) about 9 different underwater predators to scare away anything that wants to eat it. Cool shit.


Seeing as Janice is doing such a good job on set, here's a place she could find employment after BB in China. I'd love to go to a place like that man. Don't know about working there though.


Lastly, I'm trying out Performancing for Firefox. Don't know about the name, but it allows me to blog on my browser without going to www.blogger.com . Sits on the bottom half of my browser screen. There are quite a few gadgets and buttons and stuff that I'll be trying out. Unfortunately, no image upload capability (unless I surrender completely and get a Flickr or Picasa or ShareYourPhotosWithTheWorld thingy). Reviews to continue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aran Chandran said...

GIVE IN

Flickr is quite cool. I like it.

9:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home