Tuesday, August 15, 2006

"You need an audience"

These words were spoken by our director himself, 2 nights ago. I don't think that there can be any more encouraging words to be heard a few days prior to Opening Night. Fuwaaaahhhhh what a rush! What a feeling... *jeng jeng... jeng jeng jeng jeng* start believin'...

Last night was an exhausting sound check. Tonight'll be an even more exhausting technical run - in English, that's meant to be a run where all the cues are practiced. Set changes, light changes, possibly sound changes (mics muted or unmuted, etc). Tedious, dull, but very necessary. At least we got to mess around with our real costumes last night. Gotta keep telling myself to be extra careful changing shirts - I keep messing up my mic!

I think, my friends from outside this musical (who are still my friends after not seeing them for so damn long) - you will die laughing after seeing my costumes. Well, my 1st and 3rd, really. Prepare yourselves.


For people who like Russell Peters ("be a man... do the right thing"), he's in Singapore doing shows on the 6th and 7th of October. Info and tickets here - S$100 and S$85 man!


What is the use of the hymen indeed.


Not impressed with Performancing - I made a blog entry a couple of days ago but I can't view it today. Looks like I need to republish it or something. Nonsense.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aran Chandran said...

Jo, performancing isn't working properly because Blogger is updating it's blogger software. So yeah, back to blogging from blogger! Besides the new beta blogger that's being introduced in stages is awesome.

11:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home